PerkinElmer Leverages the Power of Data Management for Sales Planning
- Assigned goals in a top-down manner with granular targets for product groups across geographic and account-based assignments
- Created new dashboards and deployed them to the field in a matter of days
- Investigated compensation disputes and made modifications to payouts through enhanced workflows and UX interfaces
- Modified compensation with real-time analysis of results and saw an impact on payouts through what-if scenario
- Reduced reliance on excel data management and analysis and shadow reporting, properly integrating solutions with ERP, HR, and external schemas
Interested to learn more about streamlined data management? Read our Compensation Consolidation case study for more examples of streamlined processes.